September 29, 2013

Weekend Re-Cap

Friday Night.
Both, Twin and I came up empty-handed during our sister-shopping trip.  But we had fun, and we both had a night out away from the kiddos.

Saturday.
I took Little B with me to the mall, to run some errands, and to shop again, with the hopes of finding a dress for a daytime wedding, and purchasing a few t-shirts for Little B.  Errands were completed, and shopping trip was a success.

Thanks to Sears Days, and a lot of patience from myself, and some coaxing and bribery for Little B, I walked out of the store with two dresses costing me just under $101 (taxes included).  I also purchased two long-sleeved t-shirts for B at Old Navy at sale prices.  Yay!

Sunday.
Both kids are sick, running fevers, and have very little appetite.  It's 3pm and I'm still in my pajamas, and not because I'm too lazy to get out of them, it's because I've been busy taking care of a sick toddler and baby.  Today is just one of those awful busy days where I just feel lucky to be able to scarf down some instant noodles at 1pm for lunch.  Luckily, Husband is here to help out too, but unfortunately he's been running around doing errands today, and has had barely any time to himself at all, too.  Our main concern, though, is that the kids stay hydrated and rested, and comfortable.

It's been a very busy weekend!

No comments: