August 15, 2006

vacation

My sister is finally going on vacation. FINALLY. And she's counting it as her honeymoon, FINALLY. She and her husband have been married for almost a year, and it's soooo good to see them finally going off on a vacation together, and relaxing etc..

Since they've been married they've been busy with house-stuff, looking for a job, etc., and it's been recent that they are now finally more settled and can relax and get away from in-laws, siblings, friends, and just relax with each other.

In any case, as for other vacation plans for me, I have none. I would just like to work, and take a day off here and there (since I only just have a few days left of vacation for the year), and maybe take a weekend trip or drive somewhere. I also have so many other things to do and to take care of - chores and projects that I keep putting off.

Oh well. At least I have the luxury of procrastination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha im going away to Portland this weekend with the boys. I deserve a vacation cuz' after reading your blog i always feel very tired and depressed... kidding l8r datrash

Joke: Teacher asks a child what's the meaning of the word procrastination?

Child: I'll tell you tomorrow.