November 29, 2013

My Black Friday Finds

I was debating about whether I would shop the Canadian Black Friday deals today.  I started "shopping" last night for the best deals, by sleuthing online and comparison shopping.

This morning, I began with some online shopping, and realized that I was "late" to the game, and that the sizes and selection online was limited, due to all those bargain hunters whom started shopping at 12:01 am, Eastern time.  I began shopping at 9am Pacific time, after my breakfast.  Yep, I was definitely late to the game.

I quit my online shoppping (made no purchases) and decided to head to the mall.  I'm glad I did, because shopping in-store is just so much easier than shopping online.  I went to Children's Place, and Old Navy.  Old Navy had the best deals.  50% off everything.  If you are reading this now, and want to do some shopping, log-off your computer and run to Old Navy.  The deals are worth it!  I bought a few things that I normally would have overlooked, due to the price, but when it's 50% off, it's worth the purchase!

In any case, it is now 4pm Pacific time.  There are still several hours left for shopping (in-store).  I have not ruled out some post-dinner shopping for tonight.  I've forgotten that I should have picked up toddler shoes this afternoon.  That's what I get for shopping without a list!

No comments: